The blazer is cut 2" to 3" (two to three inches) larger than actual chest size and this is done for comfort and movement so be sure to check your actual chest size measured with a tape measure under your arms and snugly around your chest and with only a shirt on.
However, upon receipt, if your blazer does not fit to your satisfaction it can be exchanged for another size, provided it is returned in an unused condition and in its original packaging. Please check our Returns Policy for more details.
TEAM BLAZERS FLEXIBLE RETURNS POLICY
- We are confident that you will love our products, so we offer a 30 day period to return your order.
- All we ask is that you send us the products in the same condition in which you received them (I.e. in a new and unused condition).
- You can return your order for an exchange or full store credit.
- You will need to pay for postage if you return an item.
- Please kindly note that returns can take up to 10 working days to process once received.
- Please check that the item(s) you wish to exchange for are in stock. Team Blazers cannot be held responsible for returned parcels lost in transit, and therefore we suggest that you send returns via registered post.
- Kindly note we don’t refund the original postage & packaging charge, and if the net value of the order after refund(s) is less than £100, you will be fully refunded less standard postage & packaging charge as well as any discounts applied to the order.
- If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in contact via our website. Thank you for shopping with Team Blazers!